SOUND FOR NO!art IN BUCHENWALD
By THE GERMAN BRAINDED TERZETT Vocal: ►Frank Ehm-Marks | Bass-Gitarre: ►LST
Loops: ►Peter Meseck
Recorded at melk36-Studio Berlin, April 2003.
Audio-CD | 14 min | 5 Expls,
dated, signed, numbered
1. Intro by Frank Bla Marks (2:58)
2. Boris Lurie from Aug 2nd 1997 (0:29)
3. Cut-up of Boris Lurie texts (2:46)
4. Cut-up of Boris Lurie texts (2:50)
5. Boris Lurie from Sep 9, 1997 (1:12)
6. Cut-up from Boris Lurie writings (2:37)
ABOUT GERMAN BRAINDEAD TERZETT: These three young Berlin braindead artists are Peter Meseck, LST, and Frank-Kirk Ehm-Mark. They were strongly involved in NO!art in BUCHENWALD. Their music for BUCHENWALD is an expression of experimental work with different sounds. Scratch loops work together with different vocal and guitar vibrations. They are involved in the NO!art movement since many years and were fascinated about the book ►NO!art in BUCHENWALD. That is why they set to music some of the texts from BORIS LURIE'S Geschriebigtes/ Gedichtigtes.